Hot on the heels of Clank!, our first physical board game, we’re thrilled to be partnering with our friends at Renegade Games to release our first (of many) digital board games and bring Lanterns: The Harvest Festival to phones and tablets!
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival is a beautiful, thoughtful tile-placement game set in imperial China based upon the best-selling and award-winning board game.
Players take turns arranging colorful floating lanterns on a ceremonial lake. Completing sets of lanterns earns Honor, and at the end of the game the player with the most Honor wins.
Vibrant visual effects, skilled AI, meditative environmental music and smooth touch play translate the delightful zen of Lanterns: The Harvest Festival to your phone or tablet.
Praise for the board game:
- Mensa Select 2015 Winner
- SXSW Game of the Year Nominee
- Top 5 Games of 2015 – Geek & Sundry
- Seal of Excellence – Dice Tower
- Board Game Geek’s Most Anticipated 2015
- Best Family Game – Dog & Thimble 2015
- Best Game for New Gamers – Dog & Thimble 2015
“Lanterns is very beautiful and easy to get into, but has depth that can challenge even the most experienced players.” – Geek & Sundry
“I think a lot of people are going to be turned on to Lanterns, because you can play it casually, or you can play it very competitively. Both ways it’s very enjoyable, and it’s hard for a game to do that.” – The Game Boy Geek
“Lanterns offers tile-placement and set-collection with a twist, and that twist makes it more interactive than other tile placement games I’ve tried. … I loved the simplicity and interactivity of the game, as well as the originality.” – The Opinionated Gamers
Lanterns: The Harvest Festival offers all of the fun and depth of the tabletop game, PLUS:
- Online asynchronous matchmaking against old friends and new
- Strategic solo play to hone your skills against AI players
- Progressive Challenge system to guide you through gameplay
- Intuitive tap-and-drag tile placement for fast and easy play
Gather your candles and head to the lake…Lanterns is now available!