Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Location: Denver, CO
We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our Operations Team. They must embrace a highly transparent Devops culture where Operations works closely with all other disciplines in the company and enjoy the fast-paced deployment, monitoring, and management of multiple games in a live-service environment. The Devops Engineer is expected to automate setup and configuration tasks to allow us to build games faster and better. The ideal candidate would love gaming and the support of a seamless online experience for players, understand the nuances of hardware operation and optimization, take charge of continuing build automation improvements, and seek out new ways to reduce service downtime.
- Create, configure, and maintain virtual instances in a variety of public and private cloud environments
- Automate common Operations tasks
- Support and improve our internal Docker Swarm and the hardware associated with it
- Support maintenance and deployment of game servers and clients
- Configure and maintain automated build processes.
- At least two (2) years working in a System Administrator or Operations role.
- Demonstrated Linux administration skills, including Bash scripting experience.
- Experience with cloud computing environments and/or virtualization.
- Experience with deployment automation tools.
- Experience with at least one scripting language.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Game industry experience.
- AWS experience
- Experience with Windows and OSX administration
- Experience in Ubuntu/Debian Linux.