Junior Game Designer
Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: $40,000 and above, commensurate with experience and skill set.
Please note that the following compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Actual pay can depend upon various factors, including job-related skills, qualifications, and experience.
Location: Denver, CO
Our digital board game team is looking for designers with the skill and passion to help bring tabletop games to life.
- Design digital experiences based on tabletop games
- Identify and solve UI and UX challenges
- Monitor project needs and surface issues essential to user experience
- Create clear and thorough design documents
- Troubleshoot complex problems as they arise and find player-facing solutions to unforeseen game play issues in real time.
- Design fun challenges, events, and other content
- Play test and provide clear feedback
- Experience working on digital games in any capacity (including prototypes, class projects, and hobby work)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong focus on player experience
- Love of modern board games
- 1+ years of professional game design experience
- Shipped titles
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Degree in Game Design or related field
- Background in UI/UX design
- Experience with Unity game engine