Junior Graphics Designer
Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Location: Denver, CO
We’re looking for talented entry level candidates who have a rock solid foundation in graphic design with room to grow. At Dire Wolf we’re constantly making games that are released worldwide in both digital and physical formats. We need a Graphic Designer that can support our localization and marketing teams in bringing our games to wider audiences. On the marketing side, you will be responsible for quickly creating high quality designs for print and digital advertisements, social media marketing, convention materials, and everything in between. On the localization side, we need someone who can come up with elegant typographic, layout, and branding solutions for our physical tabletop games.
- A portfolio that exhibits a strong foundation in graphic design principles.
- Fluency with industry standard software.
- Ability to use illustrated assets to come up with attractive marketing materials.
- Be able to communicate effectively with various departments.
- Strong work ethic and ambition to craft high quality work.
- A passion for tabletop games.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- A solid foundation in drawing, painting, and illustration.
- Knowledge of 3D software such as Blender, Maya, Max.
- Ability to create motion graphics using After Effects.
- Understanding of game development pipelines and industry quality standards.