Senior Client Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: $75,000 and above, commensurate with experience and skill set.
Please note that the following compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Actual pay can depend upon various factors, including job-related skills, qualifications, and experience
Location: This position is based in our Denver studio.
We are looking for a talented Senior Client Engineer who will be primarily responsible for leading a team of engineers in developing and delivering stand-alone game client features on multiple platforms including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and console platforms.
- Lead a team of engineers on a game to meet all established goals and requirements
- Work with production staff and other leads to establish engineering tasks and subsequent schedule requirements
- Review and approve all completed engineering tasks in collaboration with the production staff and other leads
- Serve as an active partner in the team’s leadership
- Build and optimize game logic and infrastructure in both new game components as well as existing systems
- Develop user-facing features including complex UI's and animation systems
- Create common game modules to be used across several games
- Help define scope and dev costing for features
- Mentor and develop other software engineers
- Participate in code reviews and mentoring in order to improve code quality and team efficiency.
- User interface implementation experience
- Experience with Unity3d Game Engine and C#
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates
- Desire to learn new skills quickly
- A passion for games and game development
- Previous experience as a Senior or Lead Engineer
- Leadership experience
- Experience with Mobile or Console development
- Experience with Client Optimization and Profiling
- Experience with Networking and Client/Server communications