Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: $75,000 and above, commensurate with experience and skill set.
Please note that the following compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Actual pay can depend upon various factors, including job-related skills, qualifications, and experience.
Location: This position is based in our Denver studio.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our team. Candidates must be passionate about strategy games, experienced in games production, and motivated to succeed in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on product goals and requirements, product scope, and the development cycle
- Determine resources necessary for successful completion of assigned projects
- Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Facilitate communication between developers, executives, and clients
- Review, analyze and approve development milestones and documentation
- Exercise strong judgment in analyzing and solving problems of procedural, organizational and/or administrative nature
- Deliver expected results on time, within intended scope and quality, and on budget
- Experience managing teams of varying sizes and delivering products on time, within intended scope and quality, and on budget
- Experience with software development processes and project management principles
- Experience working with clients
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- A self-starter with a high level of initiative