Tabletop Operations Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Location: Denver, CO
We need an experienced, passionate, and reliable tabletop board game publishing professional to help us expand our growing and award-winning line of new board games. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, management of production, shipping, and distribution logistics, and cultivation and support of LGS and distributor sales channels.
This position is located at our Denver studio. Must be willing to relocate.
- Board game production logistics, working with factories to take designs through the manufacturing process.
- Efficiently managing international distribution channels to get game products to where they need to be.
- Managing direct sales channels and webstore listings from creation through end user fulfillment.
- Cultivating LGS and distributor relationships to build community and expand reach.
- 3+ years of experience with board game publication & distribution, with emphasis on the successful launch of new game titles.
- Strong engagement with the board game publishing community, distributors, and trade shows.
- Kickstarter and crowdfunding experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.