Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Location: Denver, CO
Dire Wolf Digital is looking for a talented games VFX Artist who can create outstanding VFX across a variety of styles using both Unity’s suite of tools as well as other motion graphic and digital art software packages.
The candidate should also be able to demonstrate their dedication to quality and excellence through a strong portfolio and listing of shipped titles and solid references or recommendations.
This position is located at our Denver studio. Must be willing to relocate.
- Two (2) or more years experience in high quality video game VFX production including Photoshop, After Effects, and Motion
- Expert knowledge of VFX-to-game pipelines, iteration, and use in both 3D and UI visual space
- Expert colorist and well-versed in the use of motion, lighting, and color in the communication of VFX across different game genres
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and a passion for creating AAA quality with regards to game VFX execution
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable portfolio representing the above skill sets and experience
- Experience using the Unity game engine
- Experience developing strategy games of different types
- Experience with mobile, tablet, & other touch surface interfaces