Web / Tools Developer
Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: $70,000 and above, commensurate with experience and skill set.
Please note that the following compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Actual pay can depend upon various factors, including job-related skills, qualifications, and experience.
Location: Denver, CO
We are looking for a full stack Web Developer who enjoys collaborating with user experience designers, artists, marketing, and community team members. The Web / Tools Developer will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and extending a rich web experience for our players as well as building and maintaining internal tools and process automation flows. The ideal candidate would be well-versed with responsive UI implementation, the details of a range of different browser solutions and their implications, an eye for information design and layout development options, and a passion for extending the beyond-the-game experience.
- Developing web front-ends for game content
- Working with various team members to understand their day to day issues and design solutions for them
- Interfacing with game server backends through RESTful interfaces
- Building tools for administrators
- Automating manual processes
- Experience building custom web applications
- Experience with React
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of responsive design implementation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Videogame or Tabletop industry experience
- Vue.js and AngularJS experience
- AWS and Docker experience
- Python, Scala, or PHP experience
- Previous Shopify integrations
- Experience with Wordpress administration