1.52 Patch NotesDecember 4, 2020
Patch 1.52 contains some Quality of Life updates, as well as support for the upcoming release of Empire of Glass. Check out the notes below for more info!
If you have not yet received the update, you will notice that the button which used to say “Throne” now says “Ranked.” Do not worry. This button will still take you to the Throne queue.
- Ever want more friends in Eternal? You can now have 250 friends in your social list!
- Deck Select screens have been updated to sort by Throne or Expedition.
- Decks in each format will automatically sort to their respective tab.
- When joining Gauntlet or Campaign Missions, tabbed deck sorting makes it easy to find the deck you were thinking of, but does not change the format of your opponent. Yet.
- This has increased the number of decks you can save, to 75 per format.
- We’re cleaning up the flow around how you get into a game – the actual queues and ladders are unchanged.
- Now, select whether you want to play a Ranked or Casual game under Versus.
- Then, choose whether you play Throne or Expedition when you select your deck. (No more misclicking your expedition deck into a Throne game!)
- If you do want to bring an expedition legal deck to a Throne game, use the Convert function in the Deckbuilder.
- Deckbuilding is now always in “advanced” mode.
- Settings to enable Advanced Deckbuilding have been removed.
- Power cards are always shown in collection and decklist areas.
- Add Power button only appears when needed, and adds Seek Power and Seats to multifaction decks.
- Mobile: Improvements to ability target select.
- Mobile: Improved hand minimize/maximize behavior
- Improved Amplify UI.
- Improved VO for some microcampaigns.
- Adjusted several Gauntlet decks.
- Improved behavior when spectating a match.
- Improved translations for some cards.
- Statuary Maiden should no longer crash games.
- Know Thy Enemy should no longer be able to amplify too many times, and should produce units of the appropriate cost.
- Champion of Mystery daily quest now progresses when using multifaction decks.
- Fixed issues with combat animation and resolution that involved multi-blocking.
- Cards that grant invulnerability to damage should no longer cause units in combat to disappear from the playmat.
- Several cards weren’t dealing damage to the enemy player or removing Player Aegis. That should now be fixed.
- Word of Power now grants its Justice bonus as expected.
- Dichro’s Ruin should no longer apply its effect while it is still on the stack.
- D’Angolo Arson should now present Amplify prompts correctly.
We are monitoring for more issues and will be pushing fixes throughout the week!
As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to improve Eternal. If you do encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com so we can see what’s up.
If you’re enjoying Eternal, please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Eternal!