Dire Wolf Game Room Update 1.2March 4, 2021
Dire Wolf Game Room Update 1.2
Patch 1.2 contains the all new Arrakeen Scouts mode for 3 – 4 Players in Dune: Imperium! As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to make Dire Wolf Game Room the best digital experience possible. If you do encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com so we can see what’s up.
- Arrakeen Scouts mode for 3 – 4 Players in Dune: Imperium which includes, Missions, Events, Sales, Auctions, and Subcommittees is now available!
- You can now create Winter Map games for Root!
- Internet connection is no longer required to access owned games, including the Dune: Imperium companion app.
- Quickly and easily filter Friends, Private, and Owned games.
- Root game settings are now visible before joining a lobby.
- Reduced confusion for AI opponents in game lobby list.
- Lobbies update dynamically now to make it easier to see how many players are present.
- Friend requests now appear while using the app.
- Friends’ online status now updates instantly.
- Better visibility of a current selection in the Chat menu.
- Settings menu is now more informative.
- Added tooltips to various sections of the Dire Wolf Game Room .
- Updated user ability to swipe between different games.
- Game resume stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue with Leader selection requirements in Dune: Imperium companion app.
- Improved user interface for iPhone X and iPad Pro Gen 3.
- Added back button functionality for Android users.
And if you’re enjoying Dire Wolf Game Room, please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for using the Dire Wolf Game Room!