Eternal 2019 Ranked Masters ChallengeMay 21, 2019
The road to the 2019 Eternal World Championship continues with the 2019 Ranked Masters Challenges. The winner of each Challenge earns a spot in the $100,000 Eternal World Championship! Here’s how it breaks down:
- The Ranked Masters Challenge is open to all players who ended the month in the Ranked Top 100 between October 2018 and April 2019.
- Players on Steam, iOS, or Android phones or tablets can participate in the Challenges. (Xbox One players are not yet eligible to participate in tournaments.)
- Participating in the Challenge requires a registered and validated account and email address. This can be done through the Options menu in-game.
- We strongly encourage players to register in advance of the Challenges. Please reach out to email@example.com if you need help validating.
All players qualified for the Ranked Masters Challenge should have received an email with information about the Event. If you did not receive an email, wish to verify that you are qualified, or have other questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2019 Ranked Masters Qualifiers start on Saturday, May 25 at 11am MDT (17:00 UTC) and ends sharply at 14:30 MDT (20:30 UTC) that same day.
- The Challenge is free to enter.
- The format of the Ranked Masters Challenge is similar to an ECQ. Each player will use a single constructed deck for the Qualifiers and the Finals.
- The Qualifiers will be an asynchronous, constructed round where you play 12 games for leaderboard points.
- The Qualifiers will last for 3.5 hours
- This should allow over 15 minutes for each game – but we expect most people will finish much earlier.
- There is a minimum prize of 2 packs, with additional rewards for additional wins in the Qualifiers.
- The Qualifiers will last for 3.5 hours
- The Top 64 players from the Qualifiers will progress to the Finals.
- The 2019 Ranked Masters Finals will take place on Sunday, May 26 at 11am MDT (17:00 UTC).
- Qualifying players must be online and ready to play when the Finals begins.
- You will receive an in-game prompt to join your first game when the Finals begins.
- There will be a short delay between the last active game in a round and the start of the next round.
- Finals matches are best-of-3 games, single-elimination, played with the same constructed deck used in the Qualifiers.
- The winner of the Finals earns a spot in the Worlds championship!
All Finalists’ decklists will be published prior to the Finals beginning.
- Prizes will be received upon conclusion of the Finals.
- Finals prizes are in addition to Qualifier prizes.
- All prize packs are Dark Frontier.
|12||18 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|11||17 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|10||16 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|9||15 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|8||14 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|7||13 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|6||12 Packs, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest|
|5||12 Packs, 2 Silver Chests|
|4||10 Packs, 2 Silver Chests|
|3||8 Packs, 1 Bronze Chest, 1 Silver Chest|
|2||6 Packs, 2 Bronze Chests|
|1||4 Packs, 1 Bronze Chest|
|Finish||Finals Prizes (In addition to Qualifier Prizes)|
|1||Eternal Worlds Championship invitation, 14 Packs, 1 Gold Chest|
|2||12 Packs, 1 Gold Chest|
|3-4||10 Packs, 1 Gold Chest|
|5-8||8 Packs, 1 Gold Chest|
|9-16||8 Packs, 1 Silver Chest|
|17-32||6 Packs, 1 Gold Chest|
|33-64||6 Packs, 1 Silver Chest|
Join the fine folks over at the ETS for broadcast coverage of the Finals on Sunday, May 26 at 11am MDT (17:00 UTC), live on Twitch!
Masters Challenge Drops will be enabled during the Finals exclusively on the ETS channel — so if you’re not playing, make sure to tune in and claim your share of the loot!
The Eternal software and all prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.