Eternal – 8/24/22 Patch NotesAugust 24, 2022
Today’s Eternal patch addresses a variety of bugs and issues reported by the community.
- Fixed an issue where Hooru Pacifier was not preventing weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Endra, Champion of Shavka’s Mastery ability could crash the game when Song of Shavka was prevented by an effect.
- Fixed an issue where Rakano Adept could fail to trigger from cards with Inscribe.
- Fixed an issue where Conservatory Alchemist could fail to trigger from curses with Inscribe.
- Fixed an issue where Fearstoker Raven could fail to trigger from discarding Unleash copies.
- Fixed an issue where Rickety Ramcart could create too many Hookbots after returning from Stutterstep or Haunting Scream.
- Fixed an issue where Stutterstep didn’t restore Aegis.
- Fixed an issue where Restrained Action could ignore Aegis in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where Dartimus Iceblade could ignore Aegis.
- Fixed an issue where Full Tilt was affected by your own units’ Aegis.
- Fixed an issue where Realign the Stars could not draw Celebration and Relicfeaster.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinels created by Evacuation Plan wouldn’t lose Lifesteal when silenced.
- Fixed an issue where Laser Blast was incorrectly benefitting from relic weapon skills.
- Fixed an issue where Phoenix Hammer could ignore Voidbound.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Fixed several localization and text errors.
As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to improve Eternal. If you encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com so we can see what’s up.
If you’re enjoying Eternal, please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Eternal!