Eternal: Unleashed – 7/1/22 Patch NotesJune 30, 2022
July 1st’s patch addresses a variety of bugs reported by the community. The full list of patch notes can be seen below.
- Fixed an issue where drawing Boundless Knowledge from another Boundless Knowledge while you had certain cards in your deck, such as Channel the Tempest, could cause the game to crash.
- Updated the Bond hanger to clarify its interaction with Unleash: it pays toward the cost, rather than reducing it.
- Fixed an issue where Leave Behind couldn’t be played if the only Giant was Shifted.
- Fixed an issue where Scalesworn Patrol’s Empower failed if the player’s only other unit was Shifted.
- Fixed an issue where playing units with both Stealth and Unleash could cause the client to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Stutterstep incorrectly refreshed the consumed abilities of weapons, such as Mastery, Ultimate, and Infiltrate.
- Fixed an issue where units played by Zytrom, Twisted Mind could lose Deadly on zone change.
- Added the missing Overwhelm hanger to Pin the Jotun.
- Playing Merchants that had been granted Unleash can cause the market VFX to remain indefinitely.
- Pyrotech Explosion selection is limited to the previous selection after canceling and replaying it.
- Sleight of Hand’s draw animation is incorrect when transforming power cards.
- Disciplinary Studies’ contract ability occurs while the is on the stack instead of after resolution.
- Stirring Sand doesn’t give the opponent a response window.
- Event Leaderboards don’t show unless you’ve joined the event.
As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to improve Eternal. If you encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com so we can see what’s up.
If you’re enjoying Eternal, please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Eternal!