Root Patch 1.29.3June 1, 2022
The new 1.29.3 patch for Root includes a variety of bug fixes and small updates to address issues reported by the community.
- Selecting the wrong button during quest rewards no longer undoes the action for Vagabonds.
- Fixed an issue where Riverfolk couldn’t battle using League of Adventurous Mice when they had no funds.
- Fixed various issues where Riverfolk would get the wrong number of funds back after using undo.
- Using Propaganda Bureau in a Keep clearing will no longer cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed an issue where dismissing an Informants prompt was causing players to miss their card draw.
- Fixed an issue where Eyrie Emigree was allowing players to use Mercenaries during Birdsong.
- Coffin Makers no longer spawns a giant warrior that freezes the game.
- Fear the Faithful will now activate right away when a Garden is lost rather than being delayed.
- Clearing rule is now correctly recalculated after False Orders is used.
- Fixed an issue where Vagabond was illegally moving allied warriors across rivers with Boat Builders.
- Moving with False Orders now triggers Outrage for the correct faction.
- Woodland Alliance Revolt can no longer be undone.
- Fixed an issue where Marquise were unable to make their last clearing selection when placing wood.
- Various other minor visual improvements.
Clockwork Expansion Fixes
- Damage caused by the Marksman ability now displays
- Automated Alliance will now place sympathy correctly in non-adjacent clearings
- Fixed an issue where Electic Eyrie would not complete their full turn when using the Swoop trait.
- DLC content is now available when playing offline.
As always, we appreciate your feedback to help us continue to improve our games. If you run into trouble, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com
Stay up to date on Root, and all of our digital board game releases by signing up for the Dire Wolf Newsletter!