Root Update 1.28.0September 23, 2021
Patch Notes 1.28.0
Today’s Patch 1.28.0 contains bugfixes and performance improvements!
- Woodland Alliance will no longer overspend on Riverfolk Services.
- Vagabond can no longer be attacked by Coalition partners.
Online Play Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Eyrie players couldn’t move to legal clearings.
- Saving and Exiting when starting a battle with an unexhausted Sword will no longer result in an additional battle.
- The timer correctly resets after Riverfolk choose cards to discard during opponent’s turns.
- Fixed issues surrounding matches locking up during Battle.
- Favor cards no longer remove the Scorched Earth effect.
- The second Vagabond now has the correct Reach value.
- You are now able to review enemy hand sizes when deciding what player to choose with Better Burrow Bank.
- Favor cards should no longer repeat.
- Cards purchased from Riverfolk are now mozzable in the Action Log.
- Vagabond character powers are now displayed more predominantly on the faction info screens.
- Undoing during the evening as the Woodland Alliance no longer lets players craft using the same Sympathy token.
As always, if you’re enjoying playing Root, please take a moment to leave a review – it’s the best way to help other players discover the game!
Thanks for your support!
Stay up to date on all things Root! Sign up for the Dire Wolf Newsletter!