Sagrada Patch 1.3.1May 21, 2020
Sagrada Patch 1.3.1
We love getting feedback about your experiences playing the games we make; it helps us better understand what’s working, and what can be improved. Your feedback over the first few weeks of Sagrada‘s release led to today’s patch, which introduces a newly expanded Tutorial and improved Solo Play mode for single-player games!
In Solo Play, the dice you don’t draft will set the score for you to beat! Challenge yourself with a new way to play — can you beat the high score?
- New! Solo Play & Tutorial
- Fixed several crashes on the playmat.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented Achievements from unlocking.
- Improved the stability of online games. Players should no longer experience disconnects during games against one another.
- Fixed an issue where games would occasionally start using the incorrect order.
- Fixed translation issues in some languages.
As always, if you’re enjoying Sagrada, we’d love it if you could take a moment to leave a review on your platform of choice. And, if you run into trouble, please drop us a line at email@example.com so we can help.
Thanks for playing Sagrada!