Sagrada Patch 1.3.4July 16, 2020
Sagrada Patch 1.3.4
Today’s Patch 1.3.4 contains a handful of small fixes and improvements to overall performance and stability.
- There is now an appropriate error message if a login fails due to invalid credentials.
- Fixed an issue where games occasionally failed to start correctly.
- Updated Solo mode rules text; it now clearly explains that empty spaces score for -3 points.
- General stability updates.
- Fixed an issue where end of game name plates could cover some buttons.
As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to make Sagrada the best digital experience possible. If you do encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com so we can see what’s up.
And if you’re enjoying Sagrada, please take a moment to rate and review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Sagrada!