Yellow & Yangtze Update 1.16November 14, 2019
Thanks to everyone who has been playtesting and providing feedback! We’ve made a number of changes and quality of life improvements based on your experiences so far. Release will be soon, and we’ll be adding support for French, Italian, German, and Spanish, as well as tablet and phone access.
Features and Improvements
- AI Improvements. There is now an Easy AI option, and the Campaign has been rebalanced to use this the earlier missions.
- Hard AI is now harder.
- Chat added to the game lobby and to multiplayer matches.
- Advanced Play mode option is now available. This allows players to have more control over specific moves, such as when causing riots and placing pagodas.
- You now have the ability to undo actions.
- PC players can use WASD to pan the gameboard.
- The game will now run on MacOS Catalina.
- Fixed a bug where PVP turns could occasionally get out of order.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t relocate a leader in some cases.