The Fox in the Forest Patch 1.0.2November 17, 2021
Today’s Fox in the Forest update 1.0.2 includes significant bug fix improvements, additional UI elements, and improved AI difficulty for solo play!
- Updated AI difficulty and improved AI decision making to provide a more consistent and challenging opponent in Solo play modes.
- Added visual element to display the target score to complete a match.
- Reduced time between rounds, having the next round begin more quickly to improve the pace of the game.
- Improved visibility of text on smaller resolutions
- Adjusted card positions in hand
- Polish and improvements to sound effects
- Improved Challenge scoring meter and tracker
- Removed overlap of last scoreboard entry on widescreen
- General bug fixes, stability improvements, and UI issue resolution
As always, if you’re enjoying playing The Fox in the Forest, please take a moment to leave a review – it’s the best way to help other players discover the game! Thanks for your support!
And be sure to sign up for the Dire Wolf newsletter to be the first to hear about future updates and releases!