Please read this policy carefully. We may change this policy at any time, and will post an updated policy through the services.
“Dire Wolf Digital Service(s)” or the “Services” is our online presence and includes all content, websites, and games published by Dire Wolf Digital.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is information that identifies you and could be used to contact you in real life. The “Personally Identifiable Information” we collect consists of your email address (used as a login to the Dire Wolf Digital Services), your real name, your device’s IP address, and your chat history. Your email address is used as a unique identifier and is associated with your presence on the Services. We may collect your real name if you provide it during a customer service contact. We DO NOT collect other personally identifiable information such as your telephone number, postal address, or credit card information.
“Device Information” is information that we collect on the type of device and the operating system version you use.
“Services Usage Information” is information about how and from where you are accessing and using the Services, which may include your usage of the Services, your communications with us, and information about your account status.
DISCLOSURE AND USE
- We collect and store the following “Personally Identifiable Information”: your email address, your device’s IP address, and your chat history. We may potentially collect your real name during the course of a customer service inquiry. However, your real name would only be used to conduct and complete the customer service inquiry.
- We collect and store “Device Information” in order to identify device types that access our games. We identify and store details of your device's hardware and operating software. None of this information can be used to personally identify you.
- We collect and store “Services Usage Information” in order to track your activity in our games, your usage of certain features, monitoring play patterns, and anti-tamper checks. None of this information can be used to personally identify you.
- To enforce our terms and conditions, and prevent or detect hacking activities, security breaches or safety risks in connection with our games.
- To provide our customer support service, and to verify any claims or requests you make if you use our customer support service.
- To send service announcements and messages. This is not linked to any “Personally Identifiable Information.”
- To aggregate information to generate anonymous statistics regarding use of our games. This is not linked to any “Personally Identifiable Information.”
- For our own internal marketing and demographic studies and to help us improve our games. This is not linked to any “Personally Identifiable Information.”
- To disclose information to the extent required by law, court order, as requested by other government, regulatory or law enforcement authority, to protect or assist in protecting our users, systems, or the public, or to otherwise enforce legal rights as determined in our sole and absolute discretion.
We care about protecting your privacy and we will not sell, transfer, rent out, share, or disclose your “Personally Identifiable Information” to other companies.
We will protect “Personally Identifiable Information” using the same level of safeguards we use to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of our own equivalent proprietary information.
Because our services are not directed at children under the age of 16, we do not knowingly collect or store any “Personally Identifiable Information” from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we hold any “Personally Identifiable Information” for any player under the age of 16, the account will be terminated and all associated data will be deleted from our system to ensure the protection of the child's privacy.