New Event: Hero’s WelcomeMarch 20, 2019
Homecoming is just around the corner, as Svetya returns to her homeland on a mission of liberation…or is it vengeance? Help prepare a Hero’s Welcome for the rightful Orene in an extended 11-day constructed event!
Like the Heroes Rise event before it, Hero’s Welcome comes with special deck construction rules:
- Decks can contain only a single copy of non-power cards.
- When you begin a run, you will select a single Hero card that’s not contained in your deck.
- Your Hero must come from the factions contained in your deck.
- For example, you could use Crunch as your Hero in a Fire/Primal deck or a Fire/Primal/Shadow deck, but not in a mono-Fire deck.
- Eligible Heroes can be identified by searching for “Hero” in your collection or the deck builder.
- You’re locked in to the Hero you select at the beginning of each run, but you can edit your deck between games.
- Once per game, you can pay 2 power to Call your Hero. When you Call your Hero:
- You create and draw your Hero.
- You’ll choose one from three random “upgrades” to apply to your Hero, like “+1/+1, Unblockable, or Deadly”.
- You gain an Aegis.
- During the Hero’s Welcome event, players use a single constructed deck that can be edited between games.
- The event costs 2,500 gold or 200 gems to enter.
- Each run consists of 7 wins or 3 losses, and awards a minimum of 2 packs of Defiance.
- Your first 7 runs will determine your position on the event leaderboard.
- Hero’s Welcome begins on Friday, March 22 and runs through Monday, April 1.
We all need heroes… even the unlikeliest of allies can help you achieve your destiny.
Here’s a preview of a returning icon that you’ll get in Homecoming. He’s earned himself a distinguished place in Eternal history as one of Myria’s loudest bards… say hello to an old friend:
Where can you go from there? Where?
Find out when Homecoming releases!