New Test Tournament: FeastcallingNovember 13, 2018
[UPDATE: Feastcalling will also feature a test of new redraw rules.]
Little Brothers! Let us feast!
Start the celebration early with the fourth test of Eternal‘s in-game tournament system: Feastcalling!
Feastcalling consists of two stages: Qualifiers that are open to all players across platforms, and the Finals that will feature the top 64 players from the Qualifiers.
Here’s how it all works:
- All players across devices can participate in Feastcalling.
- The Qualifiers begins on Friday, November 16 at 10 am MDT (17:00 UTC) and will end on Saturday, November 17 at 4 pm MDT (23:00 UTC).
- Players can complete their games at any time during the Qualifiers; there is no benefit or penalty for playing early, late, or throughout.
- Each run consists of 7 games with the same constructed deck, win or lose.
- You can switch decks between runs, but not between individual games in a run.
- Your first 4 runs will determine your position on the event Leaderboard.
- The Top 64 players from the Qualifiers will progress forward to the Finals.
- Each run costs 300 Gems or 4,000 Gold to enter.
- The Finals begins promptly at 11 am MST (18:00 UTC) on Sunday, November 18.
- Qualifying players must be online and ready to play when the Finals begins.
- You will receive an in-game prompt to join your first game when the Finals begins.
- The Finals is open to only the top 64 players from the Qualifiers.
- Finals matches are best-of-3 games, single-elimination, played with a single constructed deck.
- There will be a short delay between the last active game in a round and the start of the next round.
- The deck you play in the Finals does not need to be one you played during the Qualifiers.
- Decklists from the Finals will not be posted until after the event concludes.
- Each run will award prizes based on your number of wins, with a minimum of 4 packs of The Fall of Argenport per run.
- Leaderboard prizes will be delivered upon conclusion of the Finals.
- Players who finish in position 65+ in the Qualifiers will receive prizes based on the Leaderboard, with a minimum of 2 packs of The Fall of Argenport.
- Players who participate in the Finals will receive prizes based on standings, as follows:
- 1st: 100 packs of The Fall of Argenport
- 2nd: 70 packs of The Fall of Argenport
- 3rd-4th: 50 packs of The Fall of Argenport
- 5th-8th: 40 packs of The Fall of Argenport
- 9th-16th: 30 packs of The Fall of Argenport
- 17th-32nd: 20 packs of The Fall of Argenport
- 33rd-64th: 15 packs of The Fall of Argenport
Join us for broadcast coverage of the Finals on Sunday, November 18 at 11 am MST (18:00 UTC), live on Twitch!
Special Twitch Drops will be enabled exclusively on the DWD channel during the broadcast — so if you’re not playing in the Finals, make sure to tune in to claim your share of the loot!
Pull up a chair, loosen your belt, and get ready to tuck in to delicious battle in Feastcalling!
The Eternal software and all prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.